I am a born traveler. I am always exploring and learning new things. A widow, I live alone in a redwood forest, but I am not isolated. In addition to my three children and six grandchildren who all live nearby, I have many friends. While I am a professional writer, I am also an amateur painter. I garden. I cook. I dance. I read incessantly. At least part of every day I have had my nose buried in a book since I was five years old and taught myself to read from the billboards that cluttered the roads of my native Alabama (thank you, Lady Bird, even though their absence makes it harder for 5-year-olds to learn to read).
- Book Signing
- The Prika – the all important dowry
- Two Greek Languages?! Isn’t one bad enough?
- The Greek Dead Do Not Stay Buried – No, Not Zombies!
- The Greek Struggle for Education
- The Kalamatiano – Why it is the national dance of Greece
- What Me Worry? – Not Without My Beads
- When No Means NO – How Greeks Helped Save Democracy