I have a zest for adventure. I love going to new cultures and learning how the people there solve the basic problems of life. I love seeing new animals, plants, places. I am a woman alone wandering the world, but when I can I find a good travel companion. Before I leave for a new place I try to learn about it as much as possible – explore its history, art and music. Once there I let it swallow me whole. These blogs are from my journeys, inner and outer.
- The Prika – the all important dowry
- Two Greek Languages?! Isn’t one bad enough?
- The Greek Dead Do Not Stay Buried – No, Not Zombies!
- The Greek Struggle for Education
- The Kalamatiano – Why it is the national dance of Greece
- What Me Worry? – Not Without My Beads
- When No Means NO – How Greeks Helped Save Democracy
- Why Greek First Cousins All Have the Same Name